- £20,750 p.a. (pro-rata) plus 5% Employer contribution to pension
- Closing date:
- 9 August 2021
Imaginate is looking for an Assistant Producer to assist the Senior Producer in delivering the Edinburgh International Children’s Festival and Creative Development projects, activities and events. We are particularly interested in recruiting a BPOC candidate or someone who feels their voice is currently under-represented in the arts.
Terms of employment
- Fixed Term Contract, mid-September 2021 to June 2023
- 4 days a week, our preference is Monday to Thursday, or with the hours split across 5 days.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Senior Producer during the Festival, specifically the Family Encounters Programme, Delegate Programme and Creative Development Programme.
- Assisting the Senior Producer in administrative tasks for the festival and creative development events and productions including contracts, finance, space requirements and scheduling.
- Assist with management and monitoring of parts of the Festival and Creative Development budget.
- Assisting the Senior Producer in liaising with key partners, co-producers and companies visiting the festival.
- Liaise and support artists for the Festival and Creative Development programme.
- Work with the Festival Production Manager and festival production team to make sure that there is technical support for events, appropriate equipment, venue schedules work for the team
- Work with Marketing and Communication to collate information from companies and artists.
- Work with the Senior Producer and Festival Production Manager on risk assessments and health and safety regulations.
- Managing key delegate groups, events and creative development work during the festival, from event setup to delivery.
- General administration tasks across the programmes.
How to Apply
- Download: the job description HERE
- Apply: by completing the application form HERE
- Closing Date: 9th August at 5pm
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions