Head of Development
- Closing date:
- 3 August 2021
The charitable work and success of the CMI (Filmhouse Cinemas and Edinburgh International Film Festival) depends on an exceptional development and fundraising team that can help sponsors, donors and public funders match their ambitions to CMI’s vision and purpose.
We are looking for a committed and highly driven Head of Development who will be responsible for leading that team, and initiating, developing and managing relationships with existing and potential funders, donors and sponsors.
You will have significant experience of fundraising and stakeholder management in the arts or charity sector, be passionate about the organisation’s vision and values, and have the personal attributes to work across a wide range of partners and stakeholders internally and externally.
The CMI believes that we will be stronger with greater diversity at all levels in the organisation and therefore welcome applications from those who bring difference.
How To Apply
- Download: the full job description HERE
- Apply: by submitting an up to date CV and covering letter tthrogh the online careers portal HERE
- Closing date: 12noon on Tuesday 3rd August 2021
- Interviews: of shortlisted candidates will be held in Edinburgh on Friday 13 August 2021
- We require all candidates to have a right to work in the UK