EDINBURGH - THE CITY OF FESTIVALS
With a year-round selection of major festivals, Edinburgh offers a unique opportunity for travellers looking for that perfect city escape.
2016 FESTIVAL DATES
- Edinburgh International Science Festival - click here (1-16 April)
- Imaginate Festival - click here (27 May - 4 June)
- Edinburgh International Film Festival - click here (21 June - 2 July)
- Edinburgh Jazz & Blues Festival - click here (14-23 July)
- Edinburgh Art Festival - click here (27 July - 27 August)
- Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo - click here (4-26 August)
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe - click here (4-28 August))
- Edinburgh International Festival - click here (4-28 August)
- Edinburgh International Book Festival - click here (12-28 August)
- Scottish International Storytelling Festival - click here (20-31 October)
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay - click here (30 December - 1 January)
GETTING TO EDINBURGH
It's never been easier to plan a trip to the festival city, with a wide range of rail and flight options.
If you're coming from (or via) London there's great connectivity with the city's airports as well as the Virgn Trains East Coast line.
WHERE TO STAY
Whether you're looking for the convenience of a hotel stay or the flexibility of a serviced apartment, Edinburgh has lots of options - whatever your taste or budget.
Check out our accomodation planning section for detailed information.
Sign up for more information
Register below to receive our regular eNewsletters