Edinburgh Festivals Week 2 Round-up
What happened this week at the Edinburgh Festivals:
1. This friendly goat went viral after taking a ride on a Lothian bus.
2. We made our own pizza in a unique mud oven situated in the Palm House at Johnston Terrace Wildlife Garden with Edinburgh Art Festival.
3. Dinosaurs walked the streets of Edinburgh…
4. Sir John Eliot Gardiner finally realised a 60+ year old dream as he conducted a concert performance of West Side Story at the Edinburgh International Festival.
5. The Edinburgh International Book Festival, the world's largest public celebration of the written word, finally began!
6. A famous face of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, Senior Drum Major Mick Hay, handed over the Mace after 7 years of leading the Massed Pipes and Drums.
7. Sheku and Isata Kanneh-Mason performed a beautiful recital of Debussy, Mendelssohn, Fauré and Lutoslawski.
8. Our Festival City Volunteers received their first photobomb of the season!
Share your Festival City photos via our Facebook group Love Edinburgh Festival City.