Find your way with the official Festivals Map
Heading for Edinburgh? Already here? Let us help you find your way round all the multi-festival action this summer with our Festival City Map 2019, designed to help you get around the city with ease and plan your days for maximum fun!
The map shows the hundreds of venues used by our many summer festivals, including:
- Edinburgh Jazz & Blues Festival (12-21 July)
- Edinburgh Art Festival (25 July-25 August)
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe (2-26 August)
- Edinburgh International Festival (2-26 August)
- Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo (2-24 August)
- Edinburgh International Book Festival (10-26 August)
There's also information on festival ticketing points, plus cycle paths, staircases, public walkways, train stations, parking spots and more.
It's the essential always-in-your-pocket guide to the world's leading festival city in summer 2019, and you can download the map now! (PDF, 4.5Mb)
Prefer a printed copy of the map? They're available to pick up for free from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe shop on the Royal Mile, plus lots of venues around the city.