Find your way with our Official Festivals Map
Heading for Edinburgh this summer? Maybe you're already here? Either way, you're going to love our 2017 cross-festival map, designed to help you get around the city with ease and plan your days for maximum multi-festival fun!
The map shows the hundreds of venues for all of our summer festivals, including:
- Edinburgh Art Festival (27 July - 27 August)
- Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo (4-26 August)
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe (4-28 August)
- Edinburgh International Festival (4-28 August)
- Edinburgh International Book Festival (12-28 August)
There's also information on festival ticketing points, plus cycle paths, staircases, public walkways, train stations, parking spots and more - it's the essential always-in-your-pocket guide to the world's leading festival city in summer 2017 - download the map today! (PDF, 5Mb)
And if you'd like a printed copy of the map, they're available to pick up for free from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe shop on the Royal Mile, plus lots of venues around the city.
Want news and features about Edinburgh's major festivals delivered straight to your inbox?
Sign up for our regular enewsletters!