Your #MyEdFests photos - week 3
The festival city continues to provide great inspiration, and we've had some great photos submitted this week - thank you all!
Send us your Fringe, Tattoo, International Festival, Art Festival, Book Festival and Mela snaps on social media, using the hashtag #myedfests - and we'll put some of our favourites up right here on the website. Here's our selection from week two...
Clockwise from top left:
- @michael1885: "Love this piece from @edartfest, so cool! Get yourself to Waverley Station to see it for real :-) #myedfests"
- rossfmc: "Today has been a busy day...and still more to go! #edfringe #myedfests"
- @michael1885: "#myedfests"
- @gerardkerouac: "@edfests @edintfest @edfringe @edbookfest @EdinburghTattoo @edinburgh @EdArtFest #myedfests miss copper-kettle"
- @bbcbritain: "Remember those Royal Military Tattoo fireworks I mentioned in yesterday's photo? Well here they are in all their glory! This is the view from #PrincesStreet with #EdinburghCastle underneath..."
- @tweetmartinis: "@edfests #myedfests"
- @gerardkerouac: "@edfests @SandbachSchool #edfringe #Posh #tekore #edinburghfringe #venue181a #LauraWade #theriotclub #myedfests"
- @edfests: "Keep sending us your lovely #edfests shots, tag them #myedfests and our favourites will appear on the website!"
- @edfests: "The sun is shining on our beautiful festival city today. Absolutely no filter needed! #edfests #myedfests"
Note: Please be sure to stay safe and legal when taking your pics, and follow any rules at venues regarding whether you can or cannot take photos