Your #MyEdFests photos - week 1
August in Edinburgh is pretty special, and to find out what people are seeing, we need your help! We're looking for your photos of the festival city, whether it's the Fringe, Tattoo, International Festival, Art Festival, Book Festival or Mela! Here's our selection from week one...
Clockwise from top left:
- @marymayf: ".@edfests My favourite photo from the fringe ever - me and James Bond :) #myedfests"
- @michael1885: "Amazing @edinburghtattoo spectacular last night! #myedfests #edfests @edfests"
- grant.property: "The festival starts today!!!! 🎉🎊🎆💥👍👏👯👪 we love the look of this little pop up cafe by the Royal academy!"
- rossfmc: "On evenings like this I remember why I love this city so much. #myedfests"
- @edinburgh: "Full house in the Assembly Spiegeltent! #EdFringe #edfests #myedfests #thisisedinburgh"
- snappysnapperson: It's here! #edfest #edfringe #Edinburgh #edinphoto #royalmile #scotland #myedfests
- @dancingforth: "#tbt #ThrowbackThursday #myedfests It's festival time & our first production of An Edinburgh Fancy in 1954"
Note: Please be sure to stay safe and legal when taking your pics, and follow any rules at venues regarding whether you can or cannot take photos