Fringe 2023 On Sale
The first shows for the 2023 Edinburgh Festival Fringe are now available to book at edfringe.com
This year’s Fringe takes place from 04 – 28 August 2023 and will feature an exciting range of shows, with theatre, comedy, music, dance, circus, musicals, variety, cabaret, events and more all represented in the programme.
Tickets for 190 shows are live on edfringe.com now, with more shows set to be announced on Thursday 30 March and Thursday 11 May. The official launch of the festival, including the reveal of the iconic printed programme, will take place on Thursday 08 June.
The shows on sale now include:
- TONY! [The Tony Blair Rock Opera] by Harry Hill and Steve Brown is at the Pleasance
- Some famous folk off the telly are coming to the Fringe this year: Frank Skinner and Gyles Brandreth will be at Assembly, Geoff Norcott is at Underbelly, Gary: Tank Commander will be at Gilded Balloon and the Pleasance will welcome Adam Kay and Paul Merton (the latter alongside his Impro Chums).
- Ensemble-wise, Sh!t-faced Shakespeare and Showstopper! The Improvised Musical are both at Pleasance this year
- Familiar Fringe faces will also be in attendance: Susie McCabe and Jason Byrne are at Assembly, Daniel Sloss plays the Edinburgh Playhouse, Rhod Gilbert performs his latest work in progress at Gilded Balloon and Danny Bhoy, James Nokise and Jo Caulfield are at The Stand Comedy Club
- La Clique are back at this year’s Fringe, ‘featuring the best of circus, comedy and cabaret’ at Underbelly, while ‘cabaret legend and variety artiste’ Ada Campe will be Naval Gazing at The Stand’s New Town Theatre.
Share this articleTwitter Facebook Google+