Edinburgh is legendary for its world-famous year-round selection of Festivals - and here's your chance to come and be part of the busiest time of them all, Edinburgh's August Festivals!
This is your chance to win:
- Return travel for two people from anywhere in the European Union arriving in Edinburgh on Tuesday 14 August 2018 and departing on Friday 17 August 2018*
- 3 nights' accommodation (14, 15 & 16 August 2018*) for 2 people at the brand new Edinburgh Grand in the heart of the city centre, plus welcoming cocktails in The Register Club on your evening of arrival
- £60 of ticket vouchers to use for any Edinburgh Festival Fringe shows*, plus a complimentary one-year Friends of the Fringe membership
- £100 of ticket vouchers to use for any Edinburgh International Festival shows*
- A pair of tickets to The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on Wednesday 15 August 2018*, plus a Tattoo goodie bag.
- A pair of tickets to an event of your choice* at the Edinburgh International Book Festival, plus an exclusive Book Festival tote bag
- A pair of tickets to Edinburgh Art Festival's Art Late event on Thursday 16 August*, a pair of tickets to Rembrandt: Britain’s Discovery of the Master at the Scottish National Gallery, and a beautiful Art Festival tote bag
Just compete the form below - that's all!
The Edinburgh Grand
Scotland’s newest destination for the modern luxury traveller opens this summer. The Edinburgh Grand will open its doors in the heart of the city’s vibrant St Andrew Square. The Edinburgh Grand’s comprehensive yet respectful renovation took place over two years and will provide 50 individually designed, serviced apartments. The building’s provenance as a famous Edinburgh banking landmark - it was formerly the global headquarters of RBS - has been artfully woven together with contemporary interior design to create a luxurious new residence unique to Scotland’s capital.
Accommodating from one to six guests, the apartments come in a gamut of shapes and sizes, from uniquely configured Grand Studios, to the jaw-dropping three-bedroom, rooftop Penthouse with its astonishing 360° panoramic view. Authentic features, including original dark wood panelling, fireplaces, brass door handles and decorative cornicing have been given a serious makeover and seamlessly incorporate with new design, enhancing beautiful spaces with unique historical merit. www.lateralcity.com
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that this competition is open to legal residents of the European Union (aged 18+) only
- The competition runs from 1pm BST, Friday 11 May 2018 until 12 noon BST, Friday 6 July 2018, with the winner drawn and notified from all valid entries shortly after the closing time
- The winner must accept his or her prize by 12 noon BST, Friday 13 July 2018, or else a new winner will be drawn
- Duplicate entries will be removed and may lead to disqualification
- Full terms and conditions
Want your chance to win?
Just fill in your details below!